ALEX DUETTO 3.0 by IZZO
Model: Alex Duetto 3.0
Best use: Small restaurant, office, home
Automation: EE / Semi-automatic
Output capacity: 20 espressos per hour
Boiler: Dual boiler (2.6 liter); steam boiler (1.8 liter capacity, 1200 watt heating element); Group Boiler (0.8 liter capacity, 800 watt heating element); copper and brass
Cup size: Traditional cup
Groups: 1 group
PID Temp Controller: PID controller for the group boiler (with 1.0 degree Fahrenheit adjustment). PID controller also controls the steam boiler temperature (and thus pressure)
Plumbing: Reservoir (2.4 liter); plumbing option (low water sensor (cuts power to heater)
Pump: Extremely quiet rotary pump
Display: Red indicator lights clearly marked so you can tell which boiler is receiving power
Drain tray: Large removable drip tray (includes option to drain if desired)
Hot water spigot: 1 stainless steel no burn hot water spigot
Steam arms: 1 stainless steel arm with 4-hole steam tip and 0.9mm holes
Height: 16.50 inches
Width: 14.25 inches
Depth: 17.25 inches
Weight: 72 lbs
Amps/Volts: 15 or 20 amp operational mode / 110 volts
Watts: 1200 watt steam boiler / 800 watt group boiler
Includes: Optional drain kit included
Colors: Polished steel
Features: Water tank with plastic dust cover. Safety over pressure valve now easy to access and adjust. New tank design--open top for easier access. Alarm beep switch. Custom made knobs. Lever action, E 61 commercial group with automatic pre-infusion. All stainless construction (including the frame). Quiet and more reliable SSR Power Relay. Lever control to allow switching water source from direct plumb to water tank. Rubber insulating boots over heating element ends for safety.
The following is a list of functions controlled by the PID:
- Controls the temperature in the group boiler AND the steam boiler. (No Pressure stat)
- Easily changes the machines operational mode from 15 amps to 20 amps.
- Temperature display easily changed from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Can program the offset settings for both boilers.
- Default values for P, I, and D can be changed (please consult with our Service Department prior to changing).
- Either boiler can be turned off. (save energy and turn the steam boiler off if you only want espresso)
- Note: You can also turn the steam boiler on and off with a switch on the side of the machine.