The Vario is a commercial grinder with 54mm ceramic flat burrs with a throughput of 1.9 grams per second and an innovative, macro/micro grind adjustment with 230 settings. The sleek contemporary design, small foot print, and adjustable for any style of coffee also make it perfect as a home grinder.
Mahlkonig 54mm Ceramic Flat Burrs
- Stay sharper longer. Ceramic has a 1.5 -2.0X longer life than steel burrs.
- Keeps the coffee cool by limiting the amount of heat transferred from the burrs to the grinds.
Grind on Demand with Electronic Dosing
- Grinds only the coffee you require for each shot directly into your espresso portafilter.
- Eliminates the risk of stale ground coffee common in mechanical dosing units.
- 0.1 second adjustable steps (0.2 grams)
- Three, user programmable grind time buttons.
Innovative Dual Cam Grind Adjustment
- The right hand lever lets you choose what type of grind you'd like.
- The lever on the left lets you fine tune the grind within the range you've selected for a perfect grind.
- Over 230 grind settings available.
- **NEW** Heavy duty construction
- Universally adjustable brackets for any portafilter.
- Allows for hands free operation.
Service & Support
One year parts and labor warranty provided by Baratza.
- Super quiet operation using belt drive
- Powerful DC motor turns slowly resulting in cool, quiet operation and permits extended grinding time
- Automatic reset thermal switch
- ETL approved; Conforms to UL Standard (763) & CSA Standard (C22.2)
- Dimensions: 5 1/2" W x 7" D x 14 1/4" H
- Weight: 10 lbs.